Residential Garage Doors Installation & Repair - Houston, TX
If your garage door has broken down, does it need proper maintenance and inspection? Do you need installation services for residential garage door? Houston Home Garage Doors specializes in garage door repair, inspection and installation of garage doors. Our main objective is to respond precisely to the questions posed by our esteemed customers.
Residential Garage door repair & installation services in Houston include
Repairing of residential garage door opener
The task of repairing of residential garage door opener parts must be entrusted only to a professional. This will keep you and your family secure. Houston Home Garage Doors can provide you with professionals who specialize in repairing garage doors openers and their parts.
Repair of Residential Rotating Garage Door Spring
Repairing the spring is very complex. Instead of elongating it, a torsion spring is adjusted so that it could yield energy by winding itself around a tube and lend support to a garage door. The winding process can really be hazardous if the repair is handled by unskilled personnel. Hence, we recommend our technicians for doing the repairs.
Refurbishment of garage door cables
Many of these cables are known to be located from the drum situated all way up the top of the door to the foot section. Since they hold the entire weight of a garage, when broken, an immediate replacement is always guaranteed by a proficient person from our firm to avoid any further damage.
Renewal of a spring
Spring replacement depends on the lifetime of a spring. A spring should be fixed urgently as it is a common repair and untrained individuals should not deal with this task as they lack the basic skills that are needed. At Houston Home Garage Doors, we interchange rolling steels, one-piece curtain entries and fragmented torsion coils.
Installation of a Residential Garage Door
Quite often, it includes installation of the residential garage door rollers, cables, hinges, and the door itself at a reasonable price. Our technicians ensure that all the required spare parts are fixed in their respective positions so that they do not cause any further defects in the garage door.
When a garage door is properly installed, it should then function efficiently for a longer period of time. During the installation, our experts ensure that the below mentioned factors are taken into consideration:
Scrutinizing wear and tear – Our experts are skillful enough to identify any sign of broken parts, be it in the cables, door springs, rollers or any other parts. All these parts of a garage door work under great pressure, both when in use and not in use.
The door parts in motion must be lubricated for ensuring their efficient performance in the future.
Since these parts do require frequent lubrication, our experts are trained enough to ensure that after the installation, the moving parts are lubricated through the application of aerosol spray with a baton. Some of these parts include:
- Latch device on the door – The key hole should be sprayed with a lubricant; after this, the key should be inserted in the keyhole and moved around so that the lubricant spreads properly.
- Hinges located in the door boards – Since they carry most of the door's weight, the lubricant should be applied uniformly on them. Since they lack rollers, after the application, the door should be swayed several times to evenly spread the spray.
- Rollers – Spray should be applied to the rollers uniformly because if the lubricant is applied in excess, it will attract dust and there will be a straining effect on the door movement.
Inspection of a Residential Garage Door
For inspection of a residential garage door, our experts provide the following services:
- Visual check – We ensure that all the constituents of the door are in place.
- Intermittent force test – We do periodic force tests. When the door is in motion, we try to close it spontaneously using the automatic opener. If you hold it from beneath as it closes and the door constantly moves to the front, it is advisable that you look for a technician to work on your door.
- Recurrent door balance assessment – Let us suppose a door was originally fortified by an automatic opener structure; when the opener is off, the door should be able to be moved and lifted with ease, and it could offer either little or no resistance at all. If it is out of balance, then the owner should consult our firm for a better service.
For a smooth-functioning garage door, visit our company for quality services by highly skilled technicians.